Please Read These Instructions First The Following Questionnaire Is Needed To Register Your Position At The Event. Kindly Provide As Much Information As Possible As This Will Help In Shaping The Agenda And Matching Your Needs With Supplier's Services. You Can Also Pre-Select The Sessions And Decision Makers You Want To Meet Through The Details We Will Share Prior The Event. Your Complimentary Delegate Package Includes: Selection Of Keynote Presentations, Conference Sessions And Group Discussions Copy Of The Conference Brochure, Including Member Details And Speaker Documents 1-To-1 Networking Meetings With Peers And Solution Providers (Optional) Forum Operations Manager Dedicated To Pre-Event, On-Site And Post-Event Support Profiling And Invitation Of Solution Providers Which Best Fit Your Requirements
Scope of Agreement
These Are The Conditions Of The Contract Between You, The Client ("You'' And "Your") And Precision Evolution Global Inc. (" Precision Globe.", "PEG",” We” "Us" And "Our") Governing Your Use Of Our Services, Including Event Attendance As Set Out In Your Booking Form. This Agreement Constitutes The Entire Agreement Between Precision Evolution Global And You. All Prior Agreements Understandings And Negotiations And Representations (Save For Fraudulent Misrepresentation) Whether Oral Or In Writing Are Cancelled In Their Entirety. The Terms Of Any Other Electronic Communications Will Not Form Part Of This Agreement.
Your Complimentary Delegate Package includes:
- Only named or pre-agreed delegates may attend the Event. Non-appearance of any of the Delegates will not affect your obligation to pay in accordance.
With the terms set out below (5). No persons other than those officially registered or agreed with us may attend any part of the Event.
- Delegates must adhere to the deadlines set out by the Operations Manager. Deadlines will be communicated once we have received your delegate.
Contract confirmation. This includes returning your catalogue entry form, delegate photograph and you’re prioritized Meeting request choices.
- Delegates must attend all prescheduled Event meetings and the seminar programme.
- All cancellations must be received in writing and agreed by us
- You the delegate, your executive/s or your agents may not transferor assign any of the rights or obligations of this Agreement (in whole or part) without Our prior consent. Any attempt to resell, assign or transfer rights without our consent will entitle us to cancel the Contract without liability to you
Your business purposes and shall not, without our prior written consent, make available, copy, reproduce, transmit, Disseminate, sell, license, distribute, publish, broadcast or otherwise circulate the Knowledge Pack (or any part of it) to any other person other than in Information through their website. If you do not want us to continue using this information please notify us at
- This agreement is governed by and will be construed in accordance with Canadian law and each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of US & Canada will have the non-exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any disputes arising out of or in connection with this agreement
- The working language of the Event is English. Delegates requiring an interpretation service must make their own arrangements